Enjoy one or several nights in nature. We are offering dry camping sites on a first-reserved, first-served basis. This is a 30 foot wide by 80 foot long dry camping spot with no hookups or access to water or dumpsite.
We have 100 campsite spaces available Friday 5/27 through Sunday 5/29 evening (leave Monday). Enjoy the beautiful surroundings, watch balloons in the morning and evening, and beautiful stars, ponds, wildlife, and the best balloon festival in NC.
In addition to amazing scenery and convenience of access to the event, you will receive:
• A 30' x 80' Campsite for one camping unit
• 4 General Admission Passes to the event for each day of your stay
• Tram/Trolly Access to the event area
• On-site security services.
Cost is $175.00 per Day or $450.00 for the whole weekend. (note - Event Packages Button on top of Ticket Page for 3 day pass)
More info you need to know:
• Dry-Camping Only
• Alcohol is prohibited
• Quiet Hours from 11 pm till 7 am
• Gates are closed from 10:30 pm - 6:30
• Only one vehicle per campsite
• NO Fires allowed
• Trash Collection is available
• No ATVs/SxS/SSV/UTV/ROV
• Mobility carts for persons with disabilities are allowed with the understanding that this is a farm with bumps, ruts, and very uneven surfaces.
• Porta-Potties available in camping area